“Personal Information” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual. We may collect the following categories of personal information:
- Name and contact data: Client/customer’s first and last name, email address, postal address, phone number, and other similar contact data.
- Transaction or Payment Information: Data to process payments, such as customer’s payment instrument number (such as a credit or debit card number) for the personalised videos and other information provided by financial institutions.
- Interactions: Data about your use of Amaze services.
- Error reports and performance data: Data about the performance of the products and any problems you experience, including error reports.
- Troubleshooting and help data: Data you provide when you contact Amaze for help, such as the services you use, and other details that help us provide support.
How we use personal data
- We use data to deliver our services. We also use the data to ensure our services are working as intended, such as tracking outages or troubleshooting issues that you report to us, in order to make improvements to our services.
- We use the data we collect in existing services to help us develop new ones. We also use the data to operate our business, which includes analysing our performance, developing our workforce, and doing research.
- Protect against and prevent fraud, and other legal or information security risks.
- Where required under applicable law, we will only use the personal information you provide with your consent; as necessary to provide you with products and services; to comply with a legal obligation; or when there is a legitimate and overriding interest that necessitates the use.
- there is a complaint, dispute or conflict, between our users ;
- it is necessary to enforce the terms of the Agreement;
- it is required, in Amaze’ or any Affiliate’s sole discretion, by applicable law or regulation;
- d.it is necessary, in Amaze’ or any Affiliate’s sole discretion, to:
- protect the safety, rights, property or security of Amaze, any of Amaze’ services or any third party.
- detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, and/or
- prevent or stop activity which Amaze or any of its Affiliates, in their sole discretion, consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, illegal, unethical or legally actionable; or
- it is required or necessary for Amaze or any Affiliate’s sole discretion, for investigation/searches or other purposes related to your ability to qualify, or remain qualified, to use Amaze’ services. You understand that Amaze may retain your personal data for legal, regulatory, safety, and other necessary purposes after this Agreement is terminated.
Amaze takes reasonable and appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the personal information provided from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction, taking into due account the risks involved in the processing and the nature of the personal data.
Your Rights and Choices
You have the option of declining when certain personal data are requested. If you choose not to provide data required to provide you with a service or feature, you cannot use the product or feature.